| Me at my favourite place in Bloemfontein- Naval Hill |
Hi
Welcome to my whirlwind world. Here nothing ever happens smoothly or easily. I suppose you believe this is cynical and negative however you are incorrect. This is a fact.
I am turning 23 next Friday and as with other birthdays I will be surrounded by the people my heart guards jealously, my family. The perks of being born on a public holiday! I will be by the beach and we will be happy and sun-burnt! I love that thought.
But that is not how I'm feeling today, however that's a story for another day. For now let me welcome you to my life. Here I'll chronicle my experiences without compromising anyone's identity (as far as I can or the law restricts me). I am a simple girl living a simple life in a complicated way. It's my nature! If you know any way to cure this, heal me I beg!
I'd like to thank Titilope's TedX Talk "Speaking Into The Void" for giving me the kick I needed to do this. It has been many months of back-and-forth's about starting this blog. You see, self-doubt and fear had me paralyzed for almost a year but now here I am! Hooray me!!
Please enjoy the ride. It will be hilarious (at least for me), tragic, inspiring, confusing but mostly, it will serve to give me some perspective and hopefully help you see certain aspects of life differently. It is my mission to make sure that this never turns into a journal but rather an honest account of my life experiences as narrated through my perspective.
With relief and elation,
Me
Comments
Post a Comment